Holland-Eawith 2 hollidayhouses on one estate (17p + 2p + little child bed)
Estate, Holland is located-east right next to the nature reserve Westerwolde, 35 km east of Assen. Two houses,Haus Iris and the heath cottage
You rent the estate with the big Iris-house with 10 bedrooms, inside pool, big kitchen and seats + the Cottage in the middle of the estate (incl.sleeping accommodation)
Prices and periods till 20 persons and 11 bedrooms in total.(19 + little child).
Period 30-10-2020 bis 21-12-2020
Monday till Friday ¤ 3460,-
Friday till Monday ¤ 3460,-
week Mo/Fr/ Sa ¤ 4620,-
28-03-2020 till 30-10-2020
Montay bis Friday ¤ 3740,-
Friday till Montay ¤ 3740,-
Week Mo /Fr/ Sa ¤ 5220,-
30-10-2020 t/m 04-01-2021.
Week . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .¤ 5560,-
Amount of persons
Prices here above for maximum 20 persons and the use of 11 bedrooms..
In the immediate vicinity there are nice and typical restaurants that you can recommend for dinner (including a beautiful fortified town all in 17th century style, 7 km away from the estate, or in the old hotel in the village at 2 km distance).
If you choose to self-service
There is a large kitchen at your disposal fully equipped. Large tables, 2 fridges, 1 freezer, 10 burners, 2 oven microwaves etc.
All prices are in Euros, deposit is ¤ 500 per rental .. Maintenance costs per stay ¤ 240, -. inclusive made up beds and the poolwater 29/30 degrees. Energy / water ¤ 75,- per day .Touristtax ¤ 1,- per person per night. Dog in consultation. You leave the houses broom clean behind. Your booking is confirmed after payment of 35% of the total bill, this amount will not be returned if you cancel the booking. The remaining 65% will then be due 8 weeks before arrival.
For Easter and Pentecost is a special weekend offer, where you can stay a day longer, until Tuesday at 10:00 clock. The weekend price is ¤ 450, - more than the standard fare.
If you want to hire you agree to be with these conditions: Terms and conditions: holland-villa.com/DE/Contact_us/leveringsvoorwaarden-en.php
For bookings or a quotation (with custom dates) you can contact us. tel: 0031-599322654 or 0031-655981524 or Our e-mail address
Estate Holland East
9551 TD Sellingen
Bookings and enquiry: Click here
Contact Name : Ms. Tessa Kappert
Mobile Number : 0031-655981524
Landline : 0031-599322654
Mail: Our e-mail addressOur website